on the Seine river
stops in the heart of Paris
Visit Paris by boat on the Seine River. Create your own itinerary while exploring the historical monuments and neighborhoods of Paris.
Batobus gives you the freedom to hop on and off as many times as you want so you can enjoy the best parts of the French capital at your own pace.
Real-time Batobus arrivals and departure
- Jardin des plantes Closed stopover
- Hôtel de ville Closed stopover
- Louvre Closed stopover
- Place de la Concorde Closed stopover
- Tour Eiffel Closed stopover
- Invalides Closed stopover
- Musée d'Orsay Closed stopover
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés Closed stopover
- Notre Dame Closed stopover
Where to buy your pass?
The advantages of Batobus
- Unlimited journeys for 1 or 2 days (consecutive)
- Hop on and off whenever you want
- The most relaxing way to explore the city
- 9 hop-on/hop-off points in the heart of Paris