The health and safety of our customers is our top priority. Learn more about all the measures we have taken for your protection.
Visitors over 12 years old will be required to present a valid health pass* (mobile or paper) to access our services containing:
- a complete vaccination course
- or proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test less than 24 hours old
- or proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result demonstrating recovery of Covid-19.
Our sanitary measures enable us to achieve the Rise Safe label awarded by Bureau Veritas.In order to welcome you safely, Batobus have been audited on more than 50 control points.
1. Guarantee distancing
Passenger flow is regulated from arrival at stations and until disembarkation.
2. Ensure masks are worn
Masks must be worn by passengers and our staff.
3. Limit the number of passengers on our boats
The number of seats aboard our boats has been reduced in order to respect distancing measures.
4. Enhance boat cleaning protocol
Our boats are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to a specific procedure using virucidal products.
5. Keep hands clean at all times
Hand sanitiser gel distributors are available at each station.
6. Opt for online booking
To avoid queues at ticket offices, we advise booking online.
7. Provide contactless payment facilities
Preference is given to contactless payment.
8. Engage our staff for your safety
All our teams have been trained to observe protective measures and other necessary health precautions, and to ensure that these measures and precautions are observed.