/!\ Due to flooding of the Seine, "The Invalides stop" will remain closed until further notice. /!\
Get your investigator's kit now for a fun family outing! (available only in French)
Enjoy a cruise that includes a fun cultural game
Come and share a moment together with family or friends, and discover Paris on a unique and enriching experience. For a day or two, Paris and the River Seine can be a place to play and Batobus, as always, a fun way to travel along the route. Solve puzzles about biodiversity, culture and the history of Paris with the Batobus "On-Board Investigations" kit. This entertaining, educational game will help you learn more about these topics. Make the most of this unique opportunity to enjoy Paris !
Meet the French capital's Green Hero on an original outing in Paris
Whether celebrating a birthday, on holiday, discovering Paris or on a school outing... any occasion is a good one to investigate on board Batobus boats. Enter an extraordinary world of adventure! Paris has an environmental superhero who is taking action and encouraging good ecological practices in the capital. Our investigators must find out who the hero is. To do so, they will need to follow this unique vigilante from stop to stop to find the clues!
Looking for something to do in Paris? On-Board Investigations is a great idea for a different outing
After our Treasure Hunt which delighted thousands of visitors of all ages, try out our new themed experience. It's a great idea for an outing during holidays, weekends or free time where you can discover interesting stories about the most legendary places in Paris. Don't wait any longer! Come and enjoy an adventure as exciting as an escape game in the heart of Paris!
Inside the kit, you will find:
- An illustrated booklet: containing explanations about the scenario and investigation, as well as a presentation of the characters likely to be the superhero
- A cotton bag
- A plantable pencil: after using the pencil, you can plant it in the ground and watch it grow into a flower
- From 6 years of age
- The whole "On-Board Investigations" activity takes from 3 hours to 1 day, you can choose the pace. For any queries, contact us at Contact Us | Batobus
- Board at the time you want: check our opening hours
- You can purchase your Batobus pass and the investigator's kit online (pick up when boarding) or at the ticket office (pick up at ticket office) at the following 4 stops: Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Hôtel de Ville, Musée d'Orsay.
Extracts from the kit
Did you know? Did you know that the cannons at Les Invalides were placed there in the 16th century? That Orsay was a train station before becoming a museum? That the abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés was built on the remains of a Roman temple? That Notre-Dame-de-Paris was very nearly demolished after the French Revolution? That the Venus de Milo was found in a marble quarry, about to be destroyed? That great French writers such as Zola and Maupassant were opposed to the construction of the Eiffel Tower?